In the case that a file, folder, or Workspace is accidentally deleted, Onehub has the ability to restore deleted information within a 30 day time period.
To restore a deleted file, folder or Workspace, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know as much of the following information as possible:
- The type of item needing to be restored (e.g., file, folder, or workspace)
- The name of the file, folder, or Workspace
- The date the item(s) was deleted
- The user who deleted it (name or email address)
- Link to the deleted file, folder, or Workspace (can be found in Activity)
Once the information has been restored, any previously invited users will need to be re-invited.
Please allow up to 24 hours for files to be restored.
Please note: Items deleted by enabling the Automatically Delete option CANNOT be restored by Onehub support.
To get the required information for support: Go to your Activity tab
Click the link that says the file was deleted and then send us the resulting URL from the address bar.