Enforce Complex Password Policy is an account-wide setting found under the security section of your account settings.
Normally, the only requirement placed on user passwords is that they be at least 10 characters in length. Enabling the Enforce Complex Password Policy setting causes all users of your workspaces and your account to have the following password policy enforced:
- Password must be at least 10 characters
- Password must have at least 3 of the following:
- English uppercase characters (A - Z)
- English lowercase characters (a - z)
- Punctuation (eg. !, $, #, %)
- Numbers (0 - 9)
After this setting is enabled, existing users will be required to choose a new password the next time they sign in, even if their current password meets the requirements. Newly invited users will see the password requirements when accepting their first invitation.