On September 30th, 2020, all data and access to Transfers will be deleted. Please ensure you’ve downloaded all of your files before then as they will be unrecoverable and inaccessible after September 30th, 2020.
To help continue support for your file transfer needs, we’ve integrated parts of Transfers into our primary product so you can continue to send large files with Onehub.
Using Onehub to Transfer Files
Even though Onehub Transfers will no longer be supported as of September 30th, 2020, transferring files to others quickly can be accomplished in the current version of Onehub with the following methods:
Invitations allow you to invite your recipients to view the field you share with them and allows them to return to the items by setting up login credentials. Some benefits of using the Invitation method are:
- Allows tracking of individuals who access the files and the actions they perform while viewing a file.
- Allows permissions to be set for the recipient such as View-only, Print, or Download when they interact with the files.
- Allows the ability to revoke access of individual users to specific files or folders.
More details on Invitations can be found here:
Secure links provide direct access to any folder or file without requiring the recipient to set up a Onehub account. Some benefits of the Secure Link option are:
- Allows files to be transferred without the need for login credentials
- Links can be disabled manually or with a pre-set date, allowing access to be revoked for all recipients if needed
- Can reach many recipients via email blast
- Can be password protected for extra security
More details on Secure Links can be found here:
Setting Up a Onehub Account
To start a 14-day free trial for Onehub Workspaces and to view our current plans and features, visit onehub.com/pricing. For more information about transitioning to Workspaces, please contact our customer success team via email at email@example.com or call us at 877-644-7774.
Additional Options and Support
Free alternatives to Onehub for transferring large files:
1) Google Drive: https://www.google.com/drive/
2) Dropbox Basic: https://www.dropbox.com/basic
3) Microsoft OneDrive: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/onedrive/online-cloud-storage
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-644-7774.